Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I.AM.SO.ANNOYED. Computer just deleted my post. Blogger, who supposedly "Auto saves" your post every few seconds, has only empty draft folders when i click on them. I.AM.SO.ANNOYED.
Anyhow, my belated post about Christmas-with-my-family is now being posted.
::pictures::
Pretty much the two hottest guys in my life right now
///and wow, are they ever hott//


And we can't forget Miss Kristin


Sunday we went to Grandma's with the cousins..:-)



Rose and i are the normal ones on the sides :-p


And.. Carter again :-)


by monday.. things err, people got a little crazy..


but tuesday was a little better...


thats all i'm gonna put on for now.. if you would know what i went through to post this, man you would thank me again and again and again.. so..appreciate it.. :-) i spent like an hour on it :-p
anyhow... I'm not feeling very wordy right now :---p
_heather_




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you heather..Thank you-- THANK YOU ..thanks.. danke(thanks in dutch) THANK YOU so much for taking time out of your busy scedule to post and for hanging in there thru think and thin, even when your computer gave you fits. you are the best.. and you also have a weird sister as you can see:):) ok well good update.. did you see carter's 6 month pics at sears?? let me know.. ok well we shall talk to you later then ok??

Anonymous said...

oh btw carter is blushing at the hot part..:)

Anonymous said...

oh that is funny that it is in your closet ... i don't even think about when i'm there. just think of all the room you would have if it wasn't there... next time all your strong bro inlaws are around get them to MOVE it to the dumpster or somewhere .. maybe even to the closet in my old room. although i do recall you use it as hook don't you.. all your hoodies and jackets were hanging on it. well ok i shall go.. your little nephew is starting with a cold and had a fever today.. but he is still be good for the most part. he is all in to the puppy that curtis gave me when we were dating. he would put it up to his face and i would say awwww.. in a higher pitched sort of voice... so he'll put up to him and try and immitate the awww... it is really cute if i must say so myself. ok well supper is calling my name... bye

Anonymous said...

Carter is so cute on that one of you and him. Can't wait to see you.
Your big sister.