Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I've been accused of being weird (Gasps**.. how could they?)
yeah well, we'll see how posting goes this time..

::Pictures::
a rather icky picture of me, and a very enthusiastic
Kristin.. and yes, I did her hair.


Snoe! wen wee wer inn Merryland.. :-)




This Girl has her Permit!
Now I'm not gonna say "Stay off the roads! they aren't safe!" cause I personally think it's kinda lame.
but... happy 16th to Little Bethanie :-)


There well, Is that a good enough post for (haha) Y'all?


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there heather feather.. whoever would accuse you of being weird??:) nice post.. i am impressed. I like the pics of the snow.. and that one with bethanie. .that truck looks so familiar(sp?..i can't think)..there is supposed to be bad storms here around 3:00... they are coming from the west where there was tornados and stuff. so i am def. leaving this trailer....gonna go out to curtis' mom and dad's place.. so you can be scared for us!!!!

Anonymous said...

sweeeet! i get 2 leave u summore random comments!!!! =) u R so sweet 2 allow me 2 do dis!! =) wink*wink* well i just sent off dis BIG long email 2 u i dont really hav anything 2 relay! lol. 'tis sad //\\ i kno!! jk. well . . . *cheers* on updatin'!! i gues ill leave u in peace ::: 4 now!!!!!! hugz *** luv 'n prayrs

Anonymous said...

i 4got 2 add *evil grin* behind the part about leavin' u in peace >><< 4 now!!!! haha. *luvs*

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. I don't see them before. How did donut day go?

Anonymous said...

I forgot to add my name to that last comment. I know you made me a username but I can't remember my username. Later Trina

Anonymous said...

k well u can update any time now!! so pumped bout florida! ;) ew N i thnk we mite act b goin' bowlin' 2nite! *sigh of relief* lol. k well peace out sista!! =) muchluv2uNurs(winK8winK*!)_me

Anonymous said...

is any1 there??? ;) wink*winK* -murphy