Monday, March 24, 2008

I guess I'll take a few hours out of my extremely busy schedule to actually do a real update. Just to say that all of us kids updated in one day. All Of Us! In One Day! I'm more shocked than you are.
I guess I'm ready to be put in a rather ugly mood. Blogger is such a pain for pictures that I can pretty much just assume that I'll be in one of the worst moods possible by the time I'm done posting. But anyways, I will now begin.

I went to Florida (it was a blast)
I wanna go back (it's cold in PA)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why not just use xanga heather sue???? you can put pictures on there pretty good......:):) ok have fun freezing.. i am still trying to get my house in order. carter is actually doing not that bad........ still spoiled though of course!!-lyssa

Anonymous said...

hey huNey!! awwww--i MISS u SOO bad! igues mayb ill call sumtime cuz seriously things arent the same ovr email as they R telling them w/ detail N drama 2 each othr at R sleepovrs!!! *innocent smirk* lol. yep ikno. let me kno when a gud time 2 call is! my wkend wuz exoticly COOL but ridiculously wacky! lol. i seriously wuz only home about 2-3hours sat in the morning N then not until late tht nite. =| yup ((())) oh i saw bonita commented on ur xanga! 'tis cool! =) well email sumtime woman!! ttyl ::: luv 'n prayrs - ur xtremely bizarre crazy homie who is in dier need of her soft bed, fuzzy blanket, warm pillow N shut eye! *grin* sry ::: *evil grin* -me