Sunday, May 25, 2008

:.:.:Niagara Falls:.:.:
(plus a few other things)

K, I uploaded these and they came on sort of backwards so I'll be telling this a little backwards.
Anyways. so I have this really cool cousin who invited me to go on her schools jr/sr class trip with her since she was the only girl. and duh, i went :-D it was amazing :-)
Unfortunately my camera batteries died so i din't get any pictures of when we went to the skylon tower and a few other things, and I finally ended up paying like $13 US dollars for 4 batteries, but hey. it was still fun.
so anyways, like i said the pics are kinda backwards but we'll be ok.
this would be rose and I while we were bored waiting for our pizza :-)

..and this would be the floral clock....

...this is the cable car that we went across the whirlpool in.. pretty scary but actually pretty cool! and yes, we went alll the way over to the other side.. and back...


this is our chaperones walking down towards the falls.. they were awesome :-) LoL

this is pretty self-explanatory: the falls...
we walked right up to the falls here.. got pretty soaked too, even with our dorky ponchos on ;-)

and now we are back to last weekend when my sisters came.
Here I was holding Carter and Andre and Kristin quikly climbed into my lab to play with him cause they love him so much :-D
cute kid :-D

Me and my cousins when we went to grandmas :-)
:.:.:.mean aunt.:.:.: kristin loved the cake I made her..

and that ends my post :-D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics... i was hoping to a pic of the guys... he he!!:) kristin looks very delighted with the cake.. the cake looks even better on pictures i think. anyhow your little nephew has a rash all over his face and trunk(way to explain the neck, back and chest)....not sure why, not impressed with it, will be going to the doc. on tuesday as soon as the doors open if it does not clear up........oh and he was a major grouch all day yesterday... skipped church.. hoping today is better.. really want to go to the memorial day picnic......!!:) ok good post, bye

Anonymous said...

ment to say see a pic of the guys in above comment......:)

Anonymous said...

lol!!
oh, my gudness!! Sounds lyk you did have fun!! Yeah, i'm sure your y/g DOES seem a lil 'tame' now, eh? ha, ha!! uh, huh, kinda lyk our y/g---only a few of us younger ones--an while we lyk to live it up, the older ones are kinda .. 'boring' lol!! ;) have a gud one!!